Turkish Citizenship by Investment for Pakistanis
Pakistani citizens can acquire Turkish Citizenship by investing in Turkey. This Turkish Citizenship by investment program was launched in 2017 to attract foreign investors in the country to boost the economic growth in real estate. To secure Turkish Citizenship, investors had to invest vast sums of money.
If you are a Pakistani investor, this Turkish Citizenship by investment is suitable security for the future. That said, if you are interested in Turkish Citizenship by investment for Pakistanis but not sure where to start, this article is in your best interest. Let’s dive in!
What are the Available Investment Options?
According to the new Regulations regarding the Turkish citizenship code that was amended in 2018, the investors can choose a wide range of investment options to get Turkish Citizenship by Investment.
Option A: it stipulates that the minimum amount of property investment made shall be a minimum of $250,000 or the equal value in Turkish Lira. However, one must hold on to the property for at least three years to meet their citizenship requirements,
Option B: the option foresees investors to deposit $500,000 in cash. The condition here is for the investors to keep their monies in Turkish banks for three years.
Option C: it requires investors to have a fixed capital of $500,000. The investors can invest in fixed assets that have been vetted by the Ministry of Industry and Technology in Turkey.
Option D: investors also have the option to set up their business and create job opportunities for at least 50 Turkish employees. This should be approved by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Option E: we have yet another option where the investors can obtain their Citizenship by investment through buying the Turkish Government Bills and Bonds. The minimum investment here is $500,000, and the investor must hold them for three years. Also, the investment must be verified by the Turkish Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
What are the General Requirements?
On top of the investment requirements we’ve discussed above, you need to meet a few general requirements to qualify for Turkish Citizenship by investment.
- You must not have stayed or entered Turkey illegally
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must not sell your property for at least three years
- You must not have any criminal records in Turkey or any other country that the investor has resided for more than ten years
Are there Turkish Citizenship Benefits?
Obtaining Turkish Citizenship By Investment comes with several perks. That includes but not limited to;
- Everyone in your family; your spouse and children under 18 years, will automatically qualify for the Citizenship
- Visa-free access to 115 countries, including a large part of South American countries
- You can reside in the USA through the USA E-2 Investor Visa
- You can quickly relocate to the UK via the Ankara Agreement that allows Turkish nationals to relocate to the UK to set up a business with relocation under a month
- Rental income for three years with the option to resell after
- Legal dual Citizenship
- Ability to protect your assets among other tax advantages
- Easy access to Canada, Australia, and Europe
- No limitation to how long you can stay in Turkey
- You get Citizenship without a residency condition
- For the Turkish Citizenship by Investment applicants, there’s no military service required
- Free education programs and healthcare for the children and the entire family